Our 120-hour certificate in TEFL covers an extended syllabus. Many employers regard the standard for the profession as being a course which comprises a hundred or more hours of study time.
- There is a focus on lesson planning and practical teaching skills which will equip those who are new to the profession and inspire those who already have some experience.
- This course is ideal for those who wish to gain a professional qualification in Teaching English as a Foreign language.
- You are assigned a personal tutor as soon as you enroll, who will give you help and guidance through the course as well as mark your assignments and give you personal feedback.
This Course leads to a Level 5 Award Certificate for successful learners. That means that it is independently endorsed by TQUK at a level of learning equivalent to level 5 on the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) for England and Northern Ireland. GCSE’s are at levels 1 and 2 and A Levels are at level 3.
What is TQUK?
TQUK is an Awarding Organisation recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). TQUK offers courses and qualifications on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). TQUK endorse this course as being suitable and beneficial for learners of TEFL. Read more about TQUK.
After each lesson there will be a question paper, which needs to be completed and submitted to your personal tutor for marking. This method of continual assessment ensures that your personal tutor can consistently monitor your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
- All study materials
- Certificate and transcript
- Full Tutor and Admin support
- The course fee includes the TQUK registration and certification fee.